[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4808: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4810: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4811: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4812: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
DavaoSale.com Online Advertising - • View topic - LF: Computer Technician. Knsa kbalo repair ani?

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Services  ~  LF: Computer Technician. Knsa kbalo repair ani?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Naay HP laptop : HP Pavilion dv6-3010us model

ang problem ky naga flicker ang sreen ug horizontal and vertical lines. mao ni details sa baba.

"Display driver stopped responding and has recovered!"

I have been having several instances where the computer would seem to 'lag'
then after some flickering rendering on my monitor, Windows would give the error:
"Display driver stopped responding and has recovered."
There are still effects after this message is displayed.
When dragging windows, scrolling up and down etc. graphics continue to flicker.

This is not while hardcore gaming, the GPU was not working in high temperatures.
Interestingly, I do not have this problem when I am in the midst of hardcore gaming.
The CPU was not under heavy load, the CPU was not working in high temperatures either.
I checked the temperature with thermal monitoring (HWiNFO32).
I have plenty of resources, 1223MB of RAM to spare.
I also have plenty of HDD space too.
I have installed the latest graphic driver for my product: AMD High-Definition Graphics Driver,
but the problem persists.

The scenerio goes like this....I'll be typing along and suddenly nothing happens, the screen is frozen for about 5 seconds, then the monitor goes black. Then you get the screen message that the driver failed and has recovered....sometimes. Other times the monitor comes back up but the computer is locked up and I have to do a forced reboot. Sometimes this happens several times a day, and is extremely annoying.

Please help!

post reply for suggestions.. salamat daan. or kung kinsa kaya mu repair ug pila pud ang charge ninu? thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:12 pm
User avatarPosts: 34

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:33 pm
erepormat na xa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:23 pm
experienced something similar, pero sa desktop pc. whenever there is no load, the ATI Display driver crashes. looks like the gpu is slow to recover from idle or low power.
the solution i used is in this article:

http://beecherbowers.com/2010/03/10/fix ... /#more-619

Offline Profile