Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

<  Business Opportunities  ~  WE ARE IMPORTED BABY DIAPER SUPPLIER

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:25 pm

We are looking a Multi-National/Large Scale Importer to our Baby Diaper. The brand name is Kiddo. This is made in Malaysia. It is high quality,class A,transparent bag,disposable,& we have all sizes(S/M/L/XL). The selling price is USD $0.058 per piece. The minimum order is 1 container van(20ft.). We have no branch here in the Philippines. Our company is located in Penang,Malaysia. We deliver our product through shipping. Dont worry,Malaysia is not so far away from the Philippines. It will only takes a couple of days,for the cargo ship to travel. It will not takes a month,for the cargo ship to travel. This is the cheapest baby diaper in town. And this kind of baby diaper is very great for the babies. Because it is anti-bacterial,eco-friendly,& hypo-allergenic.

If someone is interested,pls. call/text me in my cell #: 0910-3002456. Or you can send me an me an email to: justinpeternarisma@rocketmail.com. We are ready to attend your item needs! We are very much excited,very much interested,& very much eager to serve & do business with you! We are looking forward to working with you! Thanks & enjoy your day!

Be Humble & Considerate,
Justin Peter Narisma
Sales Agent
Podirect Trading Company
Penang,Malaysia

Offline Profile